Kaumarbhritya (Balrog) :
Kaumarbhritya is one of the Most Important Branch of Ayurveda dealing with the care of the child from the Conception to till the Maturity It is one of the Eight Branches (Astang) of Ayurveda, which deals with the child care both preventive and curative.
- Department is running with regular OPD & with special high risk clinics.
- Neonatal care unit and neonatal check up in PNC Ward and in OPD.
- Special Ayurveda treatment for specific childhood diseases like behavioural disorders , skin diseases etc.
- Special panchakarma procedures for various kinds of childhood diseases.
- Counselling sessions to be performed by expert doctors to parents in view of, to modulate their view on neurological development and its importance in children.
- IPD facilities , also available in hospital with well trained doctors.
- Arranging Various child health care programmes like suvarna prashan camp, school health check up, vaccination programme, yoga and pranayam camps.